Wednesday, February 3, 2010

More weird thoughts -- electromagnetic radiation

In the car this evening, I heard a piece on NPR about some Toyota cars that apparently are experiencing spontaneous acceleration. Some professor was speculating that electromagnetic interference was causing problems with the throttle. I didn't want to, but I couldn't help but remember ... didn't I read somewhere some "crazy" theory about wireless devices and autism? and aren't there some researchers at Harvard using some form of electromagnetic radiation to help people with autism? Now, I'm not saying ... you know. but it is kind of weird, don't you think?

3 comments:

  1. I don't know what took you so long!

    Just read some of the scientific evidence presented in the Bio Initiative Report - www.bioinitiative.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. this proves that emf interferes with electronic devices and might in fact interfere with life saving devices like insulin pumps and other electronic medical devices. I read a piece recently by Magda Havas where she claims that wi fi in schools is in violation with the rights for the disabled act. this might in fact mean that a child with an insulin pump is being harmed by wi fi in schools when she is entitled to a safe learning environment. another potential class action law suit against the school boards and city councils for implementing wi fi in our schools.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link, I will take a look if I ever get the time. Jail Busy, I think I should clarify about the NPR program that I didn't get to hear the whole thing and so I'm not completely sure that they actually proved that electromagnetic interference was the actual cause of the problem, I just heard one man conjecturing about that. Also, now that I think back on it, I think that he may have been talking about electromagnetic intereference coming from other parts inside the car, rather than from the outside world, so I wouldn't jump to too many conclusions based simply on that.

    ReplyDelete